Is your “Lab Rat” ballin’ on a budget? MK-677 is a game-changing and low-risk growth hormone alternative that’s a lot easier on your furry friend’s bankroll…
Disclaimer: This is a legal “NOT for human consumption” research chemical – if you don’t understand what that means, don’t use it.
Human growth hormone is a tremendous tool for unlocking greatness in nearly every dimension of human performance, but it comes at a price, between $200 – $1250 monthly. For non-millionaires, MK-677, an oral Ghrelin secretagogue, is the growth hormone alternative, which will give you a lot of bang for your buck, costing $50 – $65 monthly.
Other than the stark economic advantage, what makes MK-677 appealing to me, a guy who normally shies away from “research chemicals” is that it doesn’t replace hormones resulting in your body producing FEWER hormones. It just feeds your pituitary gland the fuel it needs to naturally produce MORE human growth hormone.
It’s a relatively well understood “research chemical,” on Pubmed you can find 100 scientific papers about it and nearly twenty clinical trials. Here we’ll summarize the recent findings from the human studies done and insights from some very sapient “Lab Rats” around the web…
What to expect from MK-677…
- Muscle growth – Derrick of More Plates More Dates advises that on it, one can expect to put on “seven to ten pounds of muscle in the first week.” That seems a bit fanciful to me, but bodybuilders agree, you can put on muscle fast with this stuff!
- Muscle Preservation – If Coronavirus quarantine season has your favorite gym’s doors locked, you can maintain your musculature with MK-677. Some bodybuilders report that they stopped going to the gym all-together for months yet maintained their muscles just taking MK-677.
- Healing – In the anecdotal corpus of evidence, you’ll find a lot of accounts of it seeming to help with the healing of injuries, strains, and sprains rapidly. This makes sense as the uptick in growth hormone enhances the body’s capacity to heal itself.
- Increases bone density – In human studies, it resulted in healthier, less fragile bones. Not only is this good news for elderly folks worried about slipping and breaking a hip while taking a shower, but it also mitigates the risk of workout injury.
- Cognitive enhancer – According to my friend, Errol Greene, it’s quite a powerful Nootropic. It just gives you loads of energy and motivation.
- Boosts metabolism and burns fat – It kicks your metabolism into high gear. If you’re getting a lot of exercise while on cycle you can anticipate shedding a lot of fat if you need to.
- Super sleep – More about this below…
There are three notable effects to consider…
- Hunger “pains” – It will dramatically increase your appetite! Ghrelin is the hunger hormone so expect to be hungry. You’re going to be eating a lot, so you need to really GO HARD in the gym to burn all those calories. The best way to avoid being a ferocious snacker is to take it before bed so it works on your metabolism while you’re sleeping.
- Insulin Resistance – Something like MK-677 is going to have a long term effect of desensitizing your Insulin receptors. For this reason, you would want to cycle it and use something alongside something which will improve Insulin sensitivity like Resveratrol (or better Pterostilbene).
- Sleepiness – Some report that it makes them drowsy or fatigued in the mornings, others don’t.
Expect dramatically deeper sleep. You’ll get 10-12 hours of restoration/repair sleep. Amazing sleep is one of the secret weapons of world-class high performers. Many report that this profound sleep gives them amazing energy and motivation during the day. But for some, the deep sleep makes them sluggish during the day. You’ll have to try it yourself to see how you respond and experiment with taking it at different times…
- Directly before bed – this seems to be the most popular.
- Several hours before bed
- In the morning
For nocturnal adventurers, MK-677 before bed results in intensely vivid dreams.
For the Vain
Anecdotally, it’s a “research chemical” for the vain. All the guys vlogging on Youtube about it have pretty great hair. Boosting IGF-1 promotes hair growth and health, it also results in clearer, more vibrant skin. It tightens skin, in Ayn Rand’s novels the protagonists are described as having very tight, angular faces. It’s undebatable, symmetry is beautiful and evokes archetypes of heroism.
Unlike some research chemicals, the papers and studies on it are not isolated to a single university, research group or country. It was initially researched by Merck, they published an optimistic paper back in the 90’s concluding…
[Growth hormone] secretagogues could provide a well-tolerated clinical approach for treating or preventing sarcopenia, and perhaps, even forestall the inevitability of age-associated decline in function and independence. Such efficacy would have a great social impact.
Some other notable findings…
- The most recent human clinical trial was completed in 2018 at the University of Virginia found that it increases serum insulin-like growth factor 1 in hemodialysis patients. Hemodialysis is a condition of poisoned blood resulting from kidney dysfunction.
- Another study from the same University, found it effective for weight loss over 12 months, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated.
- A Chilean study actually gave it to growth hormone deficient children (I think that’s what I was as a little guy!) and notes no adverse effects, it was safe even for children.
- Published science recognizes it as a promising anti-aging invention. Although, according to Merck research, it doesn’t have an effect counteracting cognitive decline in Alzheimer’s patients.
- The most recent paper published surmised that it would have an antiviral activity against Ebola.
To SARM or not to SARM?
To clarify, it’s not a SARM, it’s a Secretagogue – meaning it’s a precursor chemical that stimulates the secretion of growth hormone.
- It’s non-steroidal.
- Unlike testosterone replacement therapy, you don’t need to worry about it suppressing natural testosterone.
Mechanisms of Action
As a growth hormone-releasing peptide it works via several different actions…
- Ghrelin receptor agonist.
- Growth Hormone – It gives your 60% – 70% more growth hormone. It helps your pituitary gland to produce its own growth hormone.
- Increases serum IGF-1 levels.
Dosage and Usage
- 20 – 30 milligrams daily.
- It does not need to be refrigerated.
- Taking it before bed is typical.
- Cycle it, take it for at least a month, a typical cycle is 6 months. After a cycle, take a month off.
- Because of the insulin desensitization effect you would want to use Resveratrol (or even better Pterostilbene) which have an insulin sensitization effect.
- Ligandrol – Some bodybuilders suggest a synergy between it and Ligandrol, the Super SARM.
- BPC-157 – Recommends Dr. Moe.
Where to buy MK-677
Like SARMs and other research chemicals, you need to be very wary of scams and frauds. Many online sources are unwittingly selling bunk MK-677 because they will buy from a Chinese wholesaler that will ship an initial supply of pure stuff but subsequent batches will be adulterated, expired or simply fake. The bodybuilding research chemical space is so rife with fraudulent stuff that, humorously, some male bodybuilders use pregnancy tests to figure out if they are using real stuff. Luckily, it’s pretty easy to ensure that you’re getting legit stuff; demand to see a valid certificate of analysis done by an accredited American spectroscopy lab, it should look like this…Recent COA for Narrows Labs’ MK-677
Is MK-677 in a legal grey zone? Research chemicals are legal to possess and sell, but you have no one to complain to if you consume them and have a bad experience because they are “Not for Human Consumption”. But if you live in a particularly persnickety state it may be wise to check your local laws, I’m sure it’s banned somewhere.
Errol Greene, who I interviewed first turned me onto MK-677, describes it as his own personal NZT-48 “Limitless Drug”…
- Apparently the MK-677 suspension tastes not good, reviewers advise that this can be easily overcome with orange juice.
- Expect subtly tingly fingers and hands.
MK-677 seems to be a real-life cheat code for human growth, I would try it in moderation if I could devote serious time weekly to exercise, sleep and stuffing my face. If I were going to go on a 6-month MK-677 cycle I would get my insulin sensitivity tested every couple of months, the Insulin resistance is the one side effect that concerns me.
Currently, I’m Corona-tined and my gym is closed, if I had a 1-year long term food supply instead of a 2-month supply and a decent home gym, I would totally go on MK-677.
Narrows Labs in the USA offers MK-677 Capsuled, Powdered or as a Suspension
What really makes Narrows stand out is that our MK-677 is verified as pure and non-toxic by Colmaric Analyticals in Tennessee, USA.
- Capsuled – Sixty 10 milligram capsules, at a moderate dosage of 20 milligrams daily, this is a month’s supply.
- Suspension – This 30 milliliter bottle contains 25 milligrams of MK-677 per milliliter. It comes with a syringe, you’re not going to be injecting it. Just use the syringe for precision measurement.
- Powdered – If you don’t mind consuming it as a powder, this is the most economic option. This 1000-milligram supply would last over a month even if you were taking a higher dose every day of 30-milligrams. At a moderate dosage of 20-milligrams daily, this would last you 50 days.
Here’s what our customers are saying…
Awesome – Jose F.
Lab rat gained about 10 pounds in first weeks.
First Time Using MK677 – John C.
My “lab rat” had a pulled muscle for about 8 weeks, causing me to remove pullups and bicep workouts from its weekly regiment. On my second week of dosing my lab rat MK677, the pain was almost completely gone.
Works great! – Mark
I ordered this product together with RAD140 and this stuff works! Just nearly done my first cycle. I’ll be ordering another.
Mk677 of the gods – Zachary G.
Bought the powder and have gotten some of the best sleep of my life. Fully recommend. Thanks Narrow
The real deal! – Ross
Based on the smell, appearance, and experimental results, I can confidently say that this Mk-677 powder is legit! It gives your lab rat a noticeable strength boost with little to no side effects.