Exogenous Growth Hormone supplementation can be one of the most powerful tools for muscle growth, youthful energy, and making massive gains in the gym but they have a darkside which must be accounted for…
Taking growth hormone has a detrimental effect on insulin sensitivity. Insulin resistance is highly problematic, Insulin is vital for your body to convert glucose into energy. Some effects of Insulin resistance…
- Skin tags – This is a benign yet unaesthetic skin condition.
- Acanthosis Nigricans – darker colored skin patches appear on the neck, groin, and armpits.
- Extreme thirst and hunger.
- Incontinence challenges – Increased urgency to urinate
- It can ultimately manifest in Diabetes, a serious chronic health condition.
Research published in scientific journals emphasizes this concern with growth hormone…
Growth hormone therapy and its relationship to insulin resistance, glucose intolerance and diabetes mellitus, a UK paper explains…
…data indicate that rather than lead to an improvement in insulin resistance in hypopituitarism, [growth hormone] treatment may actually make it worse. As it is also known that even minor reductions in insulin sensitivity may be associated with a clinically significant increase in cardiovascular risk…
A 2017 Korean paper concurs
However, some studies raised concerns over increased insulin resistance and impaired fasting glucose during [growth hormone] treatment, especially in patients with obesity and elderly patients.
Taking growth hormone is nowhere near as bad for your body’s insulin sensitivity as eating cheeseburgers for 20 years but Insulin resistance is a concern with any exogenous growth hormone source…
Should this be a deal-breaker for bodybuilders when it comes to growth hormone?
It depends upon your risk tolerance. But the upside with growth hormone is tremendous…
- It has a full-spectrum anti-aging effect; Effects of Human Growth Hormone in Men over 60 Years Old is regarded as “the holy grail of anti-aging clinical studies” – in which growth hormone was given to men over 60 years old for 12 months.
- It’s a shortcut to making serious gains in the gym and putting on muscle.
- It has a Nootropic effect; anecdotally it results in a serious uptick in cognition and motivation.
- It increases testosterone, enhancing libido, sometimes powerfully.
Errol Greene, who I interviewed praised MK-677 in glowing terms, it consistently makes him feel about 30 years younger than he is – he has found his own personal NZT-48.
Considering the upside, I would try MK-677 but with a crucial cofactor to account for the Insulin Resistance issue…
A responsible growth hormone or SARMS user should add the cofactor Resveratrol.
Resveratrol makes improves Insulin resistance via an epigenetic mechanism. Our genes are pretty smart when properly empowered with the nutrients they need. Epigenetics is the capacity of our genome to turn on and off the right genes at the right times to modulate our bio-responses; sometimes we need to store calories, sometimes we need to burn calories, sometimes we need glucose, sometimes we need carbs, sometimes we need to be in fight or flight mode, and sometimes we need to relax. The Sirtuins flip the epigenetic switch on a vast number of tiny changes that need to be made daily.
Resveratrol feeds the Sirtuins.
Resveratrol is so much more than just what makes red wine “healthy,” there are over 600 published scientific papers drawing a connection between Resveratrol and Insulin function and seven notable human clinical trials.
The present study shows for the first time that resveratrol improves insulin sensitivity in humans, which might be due to a resveratrol-induced decrease in oxidative stress that leads to a more efficient insulin signaling…
Resveratrol-Growth Hormone Protocol
There’s reason to believe that you would not want to take Resveratrol while you were weight training actively. Human clinical trials indicate that Resveratrol kills your gains in the gym, at least in regard to cardiovascular exercise.
- Resveratrol blunts the positive effects of exercise training on cardiovascular health in aged men according to a double-blind, placebo-controlled Dutch study.
- Another 2014 study of 16 Canadian males found a similar negative effect on gains after HIIT aerobic exercise.
I would use SARMS or growth hormone in a cycle of about 8-weeks, during which I would go really hard in the gym, and follow that up with a month of using Resveratrol to normalize my Insulin sensitivity, I would not use them simultaneously. You would just want to take 200 – 500 milligrams of Resveratrol daily.
Infinite Age in the USA offers Resveratrol
- Public Access to our Purity Reports
- Independent Testing by 3rd Party FDA Approved Facilities
- GMP Certified
“You can think of resveratrol as the accelerator pedal for the sirtuin genes, and NMN as the fuel.”
– Dr Sinclair – PhD, Author of Lifespan, Professor in the Department of Genetics at Harvard Medical School.
NMN is the Epigenetic Vitamin for Telomeric Tranquility, as Dr. Sinclair suggests, is the cofactor to Resveratrol